With the CEN B6 level of armoring, this armored SUV from the hands of INKAS® makes sure you drive off safe after being brutally hit.
The hunk like appearance and the big lights do attract a large line of costumers for owning the SUV that never spoils a drive. The Armored SUV based on G63 AMG is driven by a 5.5L, 8-cylinder twin turbo engine providing roughly 544hp of raw power. The extra spacing between seats, refined suspensions and smooth driving optimizations makes it edgy when it comes to comfort luxury. Our armored SUV based on G63 comes with perimeter armoring of the passenger compartment in order to provide protection against 7.62mm, 308 Winchester FMJ ammunition, in accordance with NIJ Standard 0108.01 Level 3 and/or CEN 1063 Level B6. The vehicle floor is armored to withstand blasts and shrapnel from detonation of 2 x DM51 grenades detonated simultaneously.
If there’s a safer place to be in a breakout it would be hard to find one with better seating.
- Perimeter armoring of passenger compartment (roof and Vertical surfaces: glass, firewall, doors, pillars, quarter panels, ballistic overlaps, rear bulkhead, etc.) in order to provide protection against 7.62mm, 308 Winchester FMJ ammunition, in accordance with NIJ Standard 0108.01 Level 3 and/or CEN 1063 Level B6
- The vehicle floor is armored to withstand blasts and shrapnel from detonation of 2 x DM51 grenades detonated simultaneously
- All door & window apertures are overlapped with bullet catchers installed between all open crevices.
- Vehicle Battery and Electronic Module protection
- Fuel tank protection
- Passenger door hinges mounting points shall be reinforced to prevent the door sagging and deformation of the door pillars.
- Door travel retainers.
- All materials and components used in the construction of our armored vehicles are of the highest quality and shall be tested in accordance with specified ballistic protection levels.