As the Hammerhead Shark has navigated the oceans with unrivaled precision for centuries, Ulysse Nardin’s marine chronometers have steered sailors faultlessly to port. Once again Ulysse Nardin, the famed watchmaker, pays homage to its seafaring past and the ocean’s magnificent beings with the latest addition to its coveted Marine Collection – the Ulysse Nardin Hammerhead Shark Limited Edition.
A Limited Edition of 350 pieces in titanium/rose gold (ref. number 265-91LE-3), some of the Ulysse Nardin Hammerhead Shark Limited Edition’s exemplary features include:
- Titanium case with 18 ct rose gold rotating bezel
- Water-resistant to 200 m.
- Screw down security crown
- Sapphire crystals and a blue dial
- Rubber strap with 18 ct gold elements and deployant clasp
- Limited edition of 350 pieces.
You can learn more about the Ulysse Nardin Hammerhead Shark Limited-Edition at the official Ulysse Nardin website.