German tuner MEC Design revealed their latest kit for the Mercedes CLS type W218. It’s wide; it’s low and most of its parts come in carbon fiber leaving little left to desire.
In the photo gallery below, you can see the MEC Design CLS Mercedes Benz W218 modified with the following.
MEC Design mecxtreme2 wheels, 3 piece in 10 x 20 + 12 x 20, with 255 + 305 tires
MEC Design Bodykit for AMG Styling (Sportpacket) consists of:
- Front spoiler lip (not for the CLS63), optional in Carbon finish
- Diffuser with original AMG End pipes, optional in Carbon finish
- Rear Spoiler, optional in Carbon finish
- MEC Design ELS Lowering Module, optional with ride control
- MEC Design Stainless Steel Rear Muffler for MEC Design Diffuser or OEM Diffuser, Sound version „Earthquake“
- MEC Design Logo on the Distronic cover
- Braking System painted in black with MEC Design Logo
- MEC Design TV Module to unlock the TV lock
- MEC Design Speed Booster, to improve the accelerator response / reaction
- MEC Design Floormats + Luggage Compartment Mat
- MEC Design Sports Steering Wheel with Alcantara
- Various inner parts adorned with gemstones